
We have visa interview on Friday. I heard that many trainees will go to Seoul on Thursday. It is a very good opportunity to visit interesting places, hang around with friends and make a beautiful memory. I want to go to COEX or Seoul Art Center to see Rembrandt's paintings. What is your plan?
4 comments:
I would like to visit some hot spot in Seoul. But I like rest better. Good for you.Have a good time in Seoul.
I'm going to 대학로 to watch a play "순정만화". And I want to have a pleasant conversation in a nice and cozy cafe. Have fun on Thursday! I also love to visit Seoul Art Center for Rembrandt's paintings. But I am not sure if I can make it or not this time.
I want to go ddeukbokki-jip in front of JeongDok library. I visit tere with my girl friend. But I could not eat because of lots of people. I waited tere for a moment and then I gave up. I think Seould is very busy city so I don't want to stay for a long time. Enjoy your life in Seoul.
Hi, Anna.
Uhm....I had lived in Seoul so there is nothing new. So I decided to go to Seoul on Friday.
If I have enough time to hang out, I would like to go the bookstore(교보문고). Have fun.
Post a Comment