Thursday, January 1, 2009

6th question~ What is your song that you enjoy in rainy or snowy day?


Many people have a song that they enjoy in special day - rainy, snowy, or happy, blue day.

In a rainy or foggy day, I usually listen to CARELESS WHISPER sung by George Michael. This song well matches this day. Why don't you recommend your favorite song?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Anna,
I like that song Careless Whisper. I like high energy music on rainy days because it makes the day feel sunnier.

Janice said...

When I need some music, I listen
'b rossette'by ENSEMBLE DITTO.
As you know or not, I love dramas.
That song was used for background music in Korean drama '하얀거탑-the white and big tower?'
When you go to 'this week's music' in NAVER in Ouctober, 2008, you can easily listen to the song.

Post a Comment