A few weeks ago, I was seeing Korean drama, BEETHOVEN VIRUS and one female character fell in the pond. At that time, I wonder if one can cry under the water. Do you think it's possible?
You change your blog. It's great! Well, under the water I can scarcely open my eyes. It hurts. So in my case, I cannot cry under weter. But if I have really painful emotion, then I might cry. Who knows?
When we are in the water, we usually close our eyes but we can cry there. Where is our tear? It make water thicker than before depending on how you are bitter sad or happy.
5 comments:
Hi Anna,
Another great looking blog. I think that you could cry under water but the tears would just float away.
You change your blog. It's great!
Well, under the water I can scarcely open my eyes. It hurts. So in my case, I cannot cry under weter. But if I have really painful emotion, then I might cry. Who knows?
When we are in the water, we usually close our eyes but we can cry there. Where is our tear? It make water thicker than before depending on how you are bitter sad or happy.
I think that "cry" doens't mean show tears. so, if he/she cry in his/her mind, it's possible.
Under the water, crying.. is possible but I don't cry at that moment because water will be enough to fill or soothe my sad mind.
Post a Comment