Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7th Topic - Let's talk about our good points !!


To be a healthy member of society, we should take pride in ourselves. For this, we need to find good points about ourselves.
Speaking about myself, I think I try to do my best, to be kind to people, and to stay emotionally neutral.... etc. What do you think your good points are?

6 comments:

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

respect others and adimit differences

Ally said...

Anna, your questions seems a little difficult to reply but the most important thing is health. Healthy people can make the society better and healthier.

gwangjalee said...

Hi Anna, In my opinion,To be a healthy member of society, we need lots of things. first, you love yourself. second, respect others, and last be responsible for what you do. Well, am I a healthy member?

Too much Laughing Guy said...

As you know, I am an active person to everything. HaHa... I think to be a healthy member of one group we should not avoid the chances to meet other members outside the class.

Nicole said...

Hi Anna,
I like the new look of your blog. I think that positive attitude is important so I like your question. I'm organized, thoughtful and I try to help people when I can. I liked Jean's answer to this question so I think you should have some experiences with new people in Arizona.

Rachael said...

How nice your blog is! I like new outlook!^^
Eventhough I am reluctant to try new things, I always accept the difference and try to enjoy. Hopefully I can keep my good points.

Post a Comment